Built on a love of yachting, we’ve created a company with an obsessive eye for detail that puts clients first every step of the journey. As we continue to grow, we’ve adopted a set of statements that represent our Mission, Vision and Values. This is a direct reflection on how we believe business should be conducted.
- We strive “To become and remain our Client’s Most Trusted Advisor” when buying or selling a Yacht, Pleasure Boat, Sport Fish, or Sailboat.
- To provide a first-‐class, personalized service relationship-oriented Brokerage firm that is client centric and not transaction driven. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.
- To act as a fiduciary agent in representing our clients with a servants heart. Our goal is to be your “Go To Boat Brokerage/Guy for the next 20 years”.
- Our clients are kept informed about the latest developments in the world of yachting. We keep our tools sharp for the ultimate experience and satisfaction whether our client is selling and/or purchasing their next yacht.
- We provide year-round coverage of the market offerings, as well as new opportunities. Regular E-newsletters, social media campaigns and “news you can use” further cement the maxim of proactively reaching out to qualified clients through a range of effective mediums.
- We are a pure full service Brokerage firm that believes the best possible choice and fit for our client is out there. Our job is to relentlessly help you navigate the many options available and find that perfect fit!
- Our team combines unrivalled personal experience, knowledge and expertise of the Gulf Coast and surrounding areas (Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia and Texas). Important to mention, we are acutely aware of a wealth of invaluable information of Marinas, Slippage, Anchorage, Vendors, as well as a Captain referral program.